Song skip to next after fade-out (1 Viewer)

tangmonster

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
cape town
Home Country
South Africa South Africa
Hi

I am using the latest mediaportal , but this quirck has been there for many versions.

My issue explained:

I use the microsoft remote. So to add a song to the playlist you have too browse to a song , press "I" and then add to playlists. When I have guests i like it when everyone are dj's and add songs , but after a few drinks doing the I - add to playlist thing gets too much trouble.

Then the playlist is left and songs are selected one after the other by using the OK button.

what i have found is when a song is very close to the end like fadeing out. I pressed OK and the new song starts to play but as soon as the fade out stops of the old song the new song gets skipped to the song after it in the folder. ( hope you understand what I mean?)

So my questions:

1) How can I stop this issue from happening so that the song i select with OK always plays and never gets skipped to the next song in the folder

2) Is there ANY way to set that OK button defaults to adding the song to the playlist and PLAY button plays the song or is this just not possible?

Thanks for your input

Tang

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom