Songs only with a good rating don't work (1 Viewer)

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
January 3, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,
I have a problem with the Music View. I will only shown songs with rating 5 in the Genre view. But when I will configure this view, it really works well. In the first view ( rating = 5), i will see the the 5 very often. The I can click on each 5 and I see the next View with the Genres. And this has only Songs with a Rating = 5. But the first view, should not be there, I should direct see the Genre view with Songs that have a rating = 5.

I hope you understand my Question, it is a very bad Englisch, I know !

You can see a Screenshot in the German Thread :

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/musik-cd-mp3-484/nur-songs-mit-rating-5-anzeigen-lassen-96313/

Thank you for your help

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    This is not possible in 1.1 or 1.2 (but is something I would like to improve for 1.3)

You can not filter on another field. You can change the first option to group then you will have all ratings in the first level (only one level for rating). You can then choose 5 and then it will work after that but you can not implement exactly what you want currently.

Sorry, but is on my list for 1.3

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Songs only with a good rating don't work

No it does not work. When I change the first view to group with the restriction 1, I get two folders with "0". And it is equal which "0" I will choose, I get the same Genres. But some of the Genres are missing...

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    Re: AW: Songs only with a good rating don't work

No it does not work. When I change the first view to group with the restriction 1, I get two folders with "0". And it is equal which "0" I will choose, I get the same Genres. But some of the Genres are missing...

I am away with work again this week but this should work. I will have a look tomorrow

IchBinsShort

Portal Pro
    January 3, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: AW: Songs only with a good rating don't work

Any news ?

I am away with work again this week but this should work. I will have a look tomorrow

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom