Sort RSS feeds in MyNews (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

This feature request is for the MyNews plugin.

I'd like to be able to sort the RSS feeds so that I can arrange the order in which a specific feed appears in the list. Today, if I want a feed to be default, I have to delete all current feeds, add my new default feed and then re-add all the original feeds in the order that I would like to view them. With the ability to sort/arrange feeds, I would not longer have to go through that process.

Thanks,
Lowell

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
EvilDreamer said:
This feature request is for the MyNews plugin.

I'd like to be able to sort the RSS feeds so that I can arrange the order in which a specific feed appears in the list. Today, if I want a feed to be default, I have to delete all current feeds, add my new default feed and then re-add all the original feeds in the order that I would like to view them. With the ability to sort/arrange feeds, I would not longer have to go through that process.

Thanks,
Lowell
...or edit them by hand in your MediaPortal.xml file for the time being.

A

Anonymous

Doh!! :shock: Yeah, that's a tad easier...

I guess I'll go ahead and share the directory that the config files are stored in. I hate editing text files on the TV.. kills my eyes.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    News placement would be great, just like a newspaper. I just found out about a new product Microsoft is working on called Max. You can see the newspaper portion of this news aggregator here: http://www.microsoft.com/Max/jsgallery.asp?alias=news. Max also has a photo album generator which I don't think is that fantastic, but this newspaper style layout of RSS news feeds is something great.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom