Sound configuration -> 2.1 stereo

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by mhoogenbosch, August 18, 2013.

1. mhoogenbosch
    • Premium Supporter

mhoogenbosch MP Donator

IT Consultancy
    Ratings:
    +70 / 2
    Home Country:
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Show System Specs
    I own a receiver since about 3 months. I have had it configured with only two speakers so i have everything set to stereo in MePo, both at the mepo audio render, and in the music section of WASABI.

My little brother has bought new audio equipment and had a spare active subwoofer, so I wanted to see if a subwoofer would be a nice addition to my setup.

I've plugged it in and ran the speaker setup, enabled the subwoofer and it is working.

Now i wanted to do some music testing, but it doens't use the woofer at all. When i check the information the receiver has 2.0 input. So i think i must change something inside mepo to utilize the woofer, but i can't seem to find what.

I can only select, mono, stereo (which currently is selected), quad, 5.1, 7.1 etc... but not 2.1.

How do i do this? I have searched the forums for a while but couldn't find anything.

I'm using MePo 1.4 on Win7 x64, Onkyo TX-NR727 with 2 mission speakers and a JBL Active subwoofer.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!