SourceForge download of 1.0.7 missing (1 Viewer)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    .7 is only an autoupdate version, download the fixed 0.1.0.6 and you will have the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore) I will give it a try.
    T Thanks for the reply. It looks like the Program Files (x86) requires backing up too. I did read the wiki (Backup and Restore)...
    Hello, After backing Mediaportal folder from c:\Programdata\Team Mediaportal, I restored it on a new build (after performing a...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows again and re-set it up today. This is the 3rd reset so I'm not confident, but the difference this time is perhaps that I was careful to install one thing at a time, and restart a lot.. the difference in...
    Hi joecrow Yep it did auto-login normally, but after the mediaportal install it just never got to that point. I reset the windows...
    Hi everyone I purchased this mini PC: https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-atlas-z310-i3-mini-pc-windows-10/ and have installed the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: New: Improvement /...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Replies
    Views
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom