Sources for music videos? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I've always tried and failed to maintain a collection of good quality music videos, but it's a really hard thing to find, at least for me.

I've managed to date to find one real stamped dvd with music videos on it, and most of the videos were terrible.
Any video I've downloaded off the internet is always recorded from some music tv station or another, and therefore is a poor quality interlaced resolution reduced pos, with station icons and other crap on screen. Nevermind the audio quality of most of them.

Anybody know of a source of good quality music videos? I know you can buy vj collections, but they can run some big cash, and this is just for my personal viewing.

A

Anonymous

You can try www.pocketpcmedia.nl I use it to watch video's on my pocketpc, but you can stream or download it whatever.... Haven't been home yet to try it on my htpc yet, but I'm sure it will work

A

Anonymous

thanks for the tip. The resolution still leaves something to be desired, and the audio is "acceptable", but no screaming fans or station plugs, so bonus :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom