Spaces in title and fanart search (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
If the "foldername as groupname" feature of amcupdater is enabled, then the name of the folder will be added to the title with spaces at both sides of the /. For example, if I have this subfolder in my main films folder: "Resident Evil", and inside I have this file: Resident evil extinction [DVDrip].avi, the title (translated, in my case) will be: Resident Evil \ Resident Evil extincion. If I have a fanart picture named "Resident Evil extincion.jpg", it will not be recognized because of the space after the \ in the title.
This could be solved if:
1- AMCu doesnt add that space.
2- MyFilms would be able to ignore that space when searching for FanArt

Thanks

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
If the "foldername as groupname" feature of amcupdater is enabled, then the name of the folder will be added to the title with spaces at both sides of the /. For example, if I have this subfolder in my main films folder: "Resident Evil", and inside I have this file: Resident evil extinction [DVDrip].avi, the title (translated, in my case) will be: Resident Evil \ Resident Evil extincion. If I have a fanart picture named "Resident Evil extincion.jpg", it will not be recognized because of the space after the \ in the title.
This could be solved if:
1- AMCu doesnt add that space.
2- MyFilms would be able to ignore that space when searching for FanArt

Thanks
Can you try with that dll ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom