[Spain] Madrid new DVB-T frequencies and Channels (1 Viewer)

mrspock

Portal Pro
September 14, 2008
Madrid
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi!

New DVB-T channels are being created and a few old channels are dissapearing all around Spain. I have modified the Spain.Madrid.xml file to include 5 new frequencies (appear at the end of the file).

If someone from other Spanish regions want to do the same, just visit TDT canales television to get up to date information about channels and frequencies. The modification of xml file is quite easy using notepad.

The xml files can be found at: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbt\.

Attachments

• Spain.Madrid.xml
    1.8 KB

mrspock

Portal Pro
September 14, 2008
Madrid
Home Country
Spain Spain
I have just installed MP 1.1.2 and noticed that the new Madrid frequencies I provided were not updated.
flokel: Where have you added my file? :rolleyes:
Thanks.

flokel

Portal Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 11, 2005
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry for the late reply,
    I rechecked the initial commit and the file was correctly added to SVN in October 2010.

Are you sure that the file is missing from a clean install?

mrspock

Portal Pro
    September 14, 2008
    Madrid
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I rechecked the initial commit and the file was correctly added to SVN in October 2010.

Are you sure that the file is missing from a clean install?

Hi!

I did not a clean install, but an upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2, and from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3.

In both cases, my new Spain.Madrid.xml file was "updated" with an old version (without the new frequencies). I had to manually copy my file.

If I can do anything else to help, just ask me. (But please don't ask to do a clean install :p.)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom