Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails (6 Viewers)

If you have an updated script for web-epg or xmltv, or new tuningdetails for your country, then please share it here!
Yes, I'm aware - I just wanted to make it even easier to get all channels automatically, by choosing only provider and clicking scan. Keeping it simple:-) Thanks for your help - I hope to see the mentioned functionality in a future MP, for us maintaining the XML's /Morten
Yes, I'm aware - I just wanted to make it even easier to get all channels automatically, by choosing only provider and clicking...
Starting with MP 1.0.1 alpha / svn 23144 we have done some restructuring of tuning information handling to get rid of different...
Replies
Views
Fab - thanks monsieur loop :)
Fab - thanks monsieur loop :)
EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails If you have: an updated script for web-epg or xmltv updated tuningdetails for your location...
Replies
Views
I don't know how to update the grabber. It seems the site is using some JavaScript so WebEPG cannot find any information in the HTML. I tried WebEPG Designer and it just comes up with a blank page with no HTML code at all. Does anyone know if it's possible to grab the data in another way?
I don't know how to update the grabber. It seems the site is using some JavaScript so WebEPG cannot find any information in the...
Changed name Viasat Film Classic to Viasat Film Hits Changed name Disney Junior to Playhouse Disney Changed name C More Emotion to...
Replies
Views
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have corrected the file and it is attached. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
There is a tag missing in the tuning-parameters file for the UK Heathfield transmitter (problem encountered by a user). I have...
Replies
Views
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you can install and configure it based on the articles above, google or documentation from Microsoft. Compatibility has not been tested.
From documentation: For Windows 7 or later - MSSQL versions above 2008, there's no official documentation from Mediaportal but you...
With a couple restore points ahead of for emergency, I tried to install MS SQL Server 2008 first, but found no way to extract the...
Replies
Views
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I think tuning details for Baden Württemberg are also the same as NRW and Hessen. BR
I have done a new xml-file with new correct TuningParameters/dvbc/Germany.Vodafone NRW Hessen.xml The file is replacing...
Replies
Views
Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify" command, but it doesn't seem to be quite what I need. FYI, I was using mc2xml but it stopped working for me a few days ago. I'm in Canada and zap2xml doesn't get the full channel listing. Maybe I can get...
Jean, I'm not sure WebEPG can do it either... I looked through all of the wiki templates and instructions. I saw the "modify"...
Hello This is the first time I've done this. It took quite a while to gather all the info in order to generate this file but this...
Replies
Views
BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that grabber here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/ontvtonight-com-ustv-grabber-file.140401/ Hopefully that could help fill the void that imdb left
BUMP Hello Everyone I've seem to have conjured up a replacement for IMDB using the ontvtonight.com site. You can download that...
My EPG grabber using IMDB in the USA stopped working this week and their site says they are not going to post tv listings anymore...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.27Pre ...
Added to 1.27Pre ...
Hi all, A further update has been announced by the communications network operator 2rn to the digital television transmission...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.27 Pre ...
Added to 1.27 Pre ...
New czech DVB-T2 tunig details based on czech ČTÚ.
Replies
Views
I've added the URLs for all of Channelbox's streams, following a post by lovinthetelly on DigitalSpy. The channels are Clubland TV, Country Music Entertainment (HD), Faith UK, France 24 Français, Hellenic TV, Hochanda (HD), Islam Channel, Islam Channel Urdu, Law & Crime (HD), NOW 90s, Trace Urban, Trace Vault, TV Warehouse (HD) and...
I've added the URLs for all of Channelbox's streams, following a post by lovinthetelly on DigitalSpy. The channels are Clubland...
Based on this list, I have removed Chatbox and Passion TV as they didn't work and the JSTV and Kyknet channels were just a short...
Replies
Views
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you can delete the files: dvbt/Switzerland.All Regions.xml Switzerland.Graubuenden - Chur.xml thank you :)
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you...
DVB-T is no longer available in Switzerland. With the exception of 1 channel in the Lake Geneva region (Léman Bleu). Therefore you...
Replies
Views
Again, UPC Cablecom has changed the frequencys. Here are the new files: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom NID 43020 v7-2010827.xml Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_64+256QAM_v0.3].xml Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_64QAM_v0.3).xml Switzerland.FULL [SR6900_256QAM_v0.3].xml Switzerland.FULL-QuickScan [SR6900_64+256QAM_v0.3) Switzerland.FULL-QuickScan...
Again, UPC Cablecom has changed the frequencys. Here are the new files: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom NID 43020 v7-2010827.xml...
Again, UPC Cablecom has changed the frequencys. Here are the new files: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom NID 43020 v7-2010827.xml...
Replies
Views
Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
Later updated version here - Updated WebEPG grabber - Dagenstv.com
Enabled Bloomberg TV. It has been available on dagenstv.com for years but had no data at all so it was disabled in the grabber. Now...
Replies
Views
Added to Master - VB-IP SPAIN Movistar plus tunning details update - see https://forum.… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@fe4a2bd
Added to Master - VB-IP SPAIN Movistar plus tunning details update - see https://forum.… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@fe4a2bd
Hi all NEW update at December 2018 Here comes a new tuning details for IPTV provider Movistar Plus. Movistar TV bought his...
Replies
Views
Added to Master - New tuningdetails for Salzburg-AG Cablelink (DVB-C) - see https://for… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@2c058be
Added to Master - New tuningdetails for Salzburg-AG Cablelink (DVB-C) - see https://for… · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@2c058be
Hi please find attached the complete tuningdetails for Salzburg AG Cablelink DVB-C. Corrected frequency order and filled gaps...
Replies
Views
Added to Master - Updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@cc5f6ed
Added to Master - Updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@cc5f6ed
Please find attached an updated tuning parameter list for DVBT2-HD Germany München. Regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Dutch grabber DE
The dutch grabber works only (at least as far as I know) with the webepg-grabber, Mind you, that grabber may have some issues on older operating systems, they switched to TLS 1,2 some ago...
The dutch grabber works only (at least as far as I know) with the webepg-grabber, Mind you, that grabber may have some issues on...
I've created a new dutch epg grabber, based on tvgids.tv Remarks are welcome!
Replies
Views
Done
Done
On 22 June 2020, COM8 will shut down completely, see 22 Jun 2020 - Important channel broadcast changes | Freeview. Contains...
Replies
Views
I do not have much free time, but as soon as I finished with the complete MP2 installation and setup, I plan two tasks: adding the Spanish TV&radio logos and help with the Spanish translations.
I do not have much free time, but as soon as I finished with the complete MP2 installation and setup, I plan two tasks: adding the...
Hi. There is a new frequency in Madrid (Spain) for DVB-T: 562000. Not sure if new frequencies for other regions in Spain has...
Replies
Views
I sent them an email, thank you!
I sent them an email, thank you!
is it possible to continue using the webepg plugin by just going to tvguide.com for the data? I was able to customize the provided...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Polish EPG DE
It's quite a struggle working with WEBEPG, just finished a dutch one. I think for starters you have to change http:// to https://
It's quite a struggle working with WEBEPG, just finished a dutch one. I think for starters you have to change http:// to https://
Who can help me with WebEPG Grabber. I can't found a bug. Symulator (WebEPG Designer working without problem, but after put a file...
Replies
Views
When someone looking for the newest German Tunning Details including "Full Transponderlist for Germany DVB-T2 and DVB-C" you can find here: Please can you add : New Transponderlist for DVB-T2 and DVB-C Currently not include in MediaPortal up to Version 1.18 Best regards, Musikliebhaber
When someone looking for the newest German Tunning Details including "Full Transponderlist for Germany DVB-T2 and DVB-C" you can...
When someone looking for the newest German Tunning Details including "Full Transponderlist for Germany DVB-T2 and DVB-C" you can...
Replies
Views
Yesterday, UM has changed their tunning details - hard change! There is the new list...
Yesterday, UM has changed their tunning details - hard change! There is the new list...
Replies
Views
Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the wallsocket @ home so if you get a no signal on 1 transponder of unknown channels, please consider updating your wall socket!
Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the...
Update file for Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar Beware: ZIGGO has changed frequenties of Film1 below some filters in the...
Replies
Views
The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below 140000 khz (122000 to be precise). If you get a no signal on this transponder please consider contacting Ziggo to replace the filters in the socket. (Filters in wcd laten deze frequentie dan niet door) This...
The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below...
The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555) (Utrecht, Woerden, TheHague) Updated 26-09-2017. Beware: Film1 has new frequencies below...
Replies
Views
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan I see a couple of "new" channels (these are not really new but just moved to a new frequency): Passie xxx Show TV Star Plus Ziggo Sport Golf Ziggo Sport Voetbal And a whole bunch of "Unknown xxxx"...
March 30 there was a new list posted on tweakers, but no change in the frequencies for NID 5555 Alkmaar tuning details. When I scan...
Attached the Tuning details of Ziggo Netherlands NID 5555 Alkmaar, they were updated 28 February 2017.. and updated the XML file...
Replies
Views
Pls find attached the new DVB-T2 HD for Germany Rhein-Main ;) *** EDIT *** Latest list after official release 29.03.2017 ;)
Pls find attached the new DVB-T2 HD for Germany Rhein-Main ;) *** EDIT *** Latest list after official release 29.03.2017 ;)
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting us know Alex. For now we're going to leave it so that people have a chance to fix it. Otherwise they have to start from nothing.
Thanks for letting us know Alex. For now we're going to leave it so that people have a chance to fix it. Otherwise they have to...
Hi all This grabber has become out-dated and no longer works. Sorry but my knowledge doesn't reach to recover it. If somebody knows...
Replies
Views
Thanks @crackdown :) So to be clear, is this a replacement for "The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555).xml", or should it be a new file?
Thanks @crackdown :) So to be clear, is this a replacement for "The Netherlands.Ziggo West (NID 5555).xml", or should it be a new file?
Tuning parameters for ZIGGO West district (tThe Hague, Utrecht, Woerden 5555) The 3 HBO channels are gone but are video stills for...
Replies
Views
Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
Thanks Holzi. Done for 1.16 final. :)
Lots of channels have been added since the latest update (2013).
Replies
Views
Thanks Alex. This update will be in MP 1.16 final. :) P.S. Removed Imagenio too as requested.
Thanks Alex. This update will be in MP 1.16 final. :) P.S. Removed Imagenio too as requested.
Hi all NEW update at December 2018 Here comes a new tuning details for IPTV provider Movistar Plus. Movistar TV bought his...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom