Spain TV Logos (1 Viewer)

Duqe

Portal Member
April 5, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Great to see neighbours arround.

Sorry for the offtopic. But im new to MediaPortal, and cant find a solution for the spanish tv guide. As far as i know, Kubic guide or something like that, doesnt work anymore. And configuration for this part of MP seems quite confusing. I would appreciate any kind of help with it.

Gracias.

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Great to see neighbours arround.

Sorry for the offtopic. But im new to MediaPortal, and cant find a solution for the spanish tv guide. As far as i know, Kubic guide or something like that, doesnt work anymore. And configuration for this part of MP seems quite confusing. I would appreciate any kind of help with it.

Gracias.

you should create another separate thread but ok...

why dont u just use epg coming from the antenna signal? i know sometimes is not 100% complete but its getting better with time.

Javichu1984

Portal Member
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks again for your plugin.

I am attaching a file with a few more logos (TV channels I can now see in Madrid). Some are quite small, but I cannot find better ones.

I hope that you could include them in your plugin.

Regards

Hi mrspock, are this logos included on the MediaPortal *.mpi package?

If not, how can be all the logos added?

Thans a lot!

mrspock

Portal Pro
    September 14, 2008
    Madrid
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks again for your plugin.

I am attaching a file with a few more logos (TV channels I can now see in Madrid). Some are quite small, but I cannot find better ones.

I hope that you could include them in your plugin.

Hi mrspock, are this logos included on the MediaPortal *.mpi package?

If not, how can be all the logos added?

I do not know if megadofer has already included them in the mpi package at MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - Spain TV Logos, but I don't think so (just guessing by the date).

Anyway, I recommend you to install that package, and if you notice some logos missing, you could add the logos included in my rar file in the following path:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Datos de programa\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\TV\logos (see TVChannelLogos - MediaPortal Manual Documentation).

Nice to see Spanish people here...

megadofer

Portal Member
    December 28, 2007
    Hi people!

Yesterday i had update the Spain TV Logos with the latest logos of Mrspock.
    Actualy i can't create a mpi file. Now I could create a mpe file. I don't know why mediaportal's team change the method to install plugins but now you can't install this logos doing double click.
    You have to go to C:\Archivos de programa\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPInstaller.exe and go to "Install Local Extension..." now you can find and add the mpe file of "Spain TV Logos".
    An excuse :sorry: me for all this time but i didn't have enough time to do it.
    Thanks to all.

Javichu1984

Portal Member
    October 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Alguien tiene los logos de los nuevos canales que van saliendo? Como por ejemplo, Nitro y los canales de HD?

Un saludo y muchas gracias!

largobar

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    los puedes hacer tu y los cuelgas

yo los baje las imagenes de internet luego los pones con el mismo nombre y ya esta

cuelgalos por aqui para que los disfrutemos todos

a ver si alguien los recopila y hace un instalador

o que me digan como hacerlo y lo hago yo

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    yo tengo alguno bajado de google imagenes.
    lo malo es que cada uno es de un tamaño distinto.
    estaria bien crear un pack en un zip y colgarlo aqui. e ir actualizandolo conforme salgan nuevos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom