Spotifier Beta 1.0 - search and play Spotify music (1 Viewer)

Makaronen

Portal Member
July 22, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Ooo ! That sounds very nice, cause i am also a Spotify premium user...
Please let me know when you release the new plugin !

Have a nice day !

//M

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I can only see "spotify.exe" and "uninstall.exe" inside Spotify directory.... What do yo mean update binary? ¿?

tepahe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Not 100 but I think I saw a seperate binary when my firewall asked if i want to let "spotifyupdate" or similar connect to the the internet. Or maybe it was "Do you want spotify.exe connect to update.spotify.com or similar.
    Anyway I suggest installing a FW and then installing spotify. You should then probably soon see a similar notification from your FW, then just block that communication or delete the binary if it is a seperate one.

Good luck
    Patrick

Oh forgot, the FW software must of course be of the type that has the functionality to block outgoing communication not just incoming which is quite common for "less intelligent firewalls". Online armour should do the trick.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Please do not use this thread for discussion like this, thanks.

tepahe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 3, 2009
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Seco, sorry about that. How's it progressing with the new plugin. Everytime this thread is updated I'm hoping that it's because the new plugin has been released.

BR
    Patrick

japrowitz

October 26, 2010
    Seco...

What happens now with this great plugin, made any progress ?

Spotifier is not maintained or supported anymore.

I will release a new plugin soon which have same features and much more for Spotify Premium users :)
    OK, I understand you do not want to support ye ol' plugin anymore, but your new plugin is not ready yet and the old plugin is not available anymore.
    Could you or anyone else make the old (unsupported) plugin availble to the public here? That would help folks like me - who did not install spotifier yet - out in the meantime.

TIA

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    The old, "unsupported", Spotifier 1.0 Beta does not work anymore so it's no good for you and thus the download has been removed.

Please try to understand that plugin development takes a lot of our free time and sometimes we have more important things to do in our life. When something gets done and is ready to be released, you'll be the first to know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom