SQLiteCLient.dll (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

As i am trying to compile everything under the .NET 2 framework (VS C# 2005 works nice, only C# express has problems and i am using VS2005 not the express version which is a limited version in functionality).

Can anyone tell me where the SQLiteClient.DLL came from ? (in mediaportal). I think its wrapper assembly for the original sqlite.dll but then where did the wrapper came from and how do i make a new one as it seems SQLITE.dll is not a com component en am unable to make a new wrapper. I seem to have problems with the SQLITEclient so thats why i am looking for a new version or how to create a new wrapper.
(i might be missing something sorry about that if this question is silly).

Thank you,
Bruno

barranger

Portal Pro
May 31, 2004
This is where everyone who's tried using C# Express has ended up. When it first came out I went to the SQLlite site to see if they had an answer, but sadly they did not. They may have fixed it by now so that's the place to look.

While debuging this problem I suggest you create a new project that only opens a db. That way it'll be more responsive.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Can you tell me where Sqliteclient comes from ? it has nothing to do with SQLITE and is not made by the people who made SQLITE, sqliteclient is a wrapper made by another party which appparently has some incompitbel coding which the Framework2.0 doesnt like. Problems is i found 4 different projects each making their own SQLITE.NET wrapper. all i need to know is now which one is it so i can debug the code in the wrapper and fix this. Its not related to C# express at all but to changes in .NET 2.0 thats how far i got (mediaportal itselfs compiles fine , although left and right functioncalls have changed or have been deprecated or marked obsolete, but am in theprocess or marking all these and adding the new functioncalls so with a pragma statement i can select which functioncalls is called depending on the framework (also some fixes for Mediaplayer 10). (if the mediaportal guys are interested in the corrections letme know).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom