.SRT seen as Movie file (1 Viewer)

stefan2009

Portal Member
June 4, 2009
strange problem,

everything worked fine before,

if i have a serie lets say Californication - S01E01.avi, and a Srt called Californication - S01E01.srt, ( same name exept extension )

then the srt is displayed in my tv-series as a movie file,

i get everything double, if i click on it i cant play it,

how can i get it back that the .srt is not viewable from within mytvseries and just shows the movie without the srt file,

and second: it also displays .srt in manual episode importer, that wasnt before,

it worked like a charm before, and i didnt changed anything,

please help.

stefan2009

Portal Member
June 4, 2009
hi justus,

thanks for your reply,

i checked, it isnt,

if i go in mytvseries, then the title is for a movie, and sub the same, they stand under eachother, if i go to it with the remote,

where the logos are normaly for the 16:9, stereo 2.0 etc, now there is standing SUBTITLES

any idea ?

hope so, it worked before,

EDIT : got subtitles in Moving pictures same name as movie, they work without a hitch, they wont be displayed in the movielist. just i i tap a movie, then the subtitles are working, thats how it must work,

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    are you absolutely sure .srt is not in the video extensions list? More importantly, are you sure it wasnt there when you ran the import for tvseries?

How do you know it is the srt that is causing the video file to show up twice? Could it be that u have a sample file somewhere in there and that is the cause for it showing up twice?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Go into My TV Series Configuration
    Find the double episodes, look at the details
    Look for the file pointer, what file's are they pointing to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom