Stable Release? (1 Viewer)

LXB

Portal Pro
August 25, 2005
hi great workers,
because of limeted time due to some bigger projects, i´m only able to look for major changes here from time to time.

so i´m having a bigger wish to you:
will it be possible to make some stable release e.g. every month?

i´m sure that there are many people out there, wishing that the best changes will find their way in a stable release that will be available at a "release day" or so? getting new features without having to wait for a major release?

please be patient - i´m sure you all have even less time to spend for just realising wishes of "user only" guests like me!

many many thanks to all of you making MP the best mediacenter (that it is already IMHO), LX.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Look for the "Stable Patches" on the MP homepage. 0.2.0.4 is the current, 0.2.05 the upcoming one (maybe next week as you can read in other threads).

Have fun!
    Maschine

LXB

Portal Pro
    August 25, 2005
    hi maschine,
    thanks 4 the quick response.
    so if i understand it, the plan is to release a stable patch almost every month around mid of the month, isn´t it?
    this would be a very user friendly releaseplan 4 everyone not beeing able to test extensively for lack of time but although having new functions working.
    great and again: many many thanks to all of you!
    LX

Look for the "Stable Patches" on the MP homepage. 0.2.0.4 is the current, 0.2.05 the upcoming one (maybe next week as you can read in other threads).

Have fun!
    Maschine

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so if i understand it, the plan is to release a stable patch almost every month around mid of the month, isn´t it?
    No, there is no plan. rtv releases them when he feels the time has come. There is no fixed schedule for those patches. You'll notice it when it's published on our homepage only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom