Stop record during scheduled recording (1 Viewer)

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Hi, not sure if this is a bug or a feature, when I try to 'Stop Record' during a scheduled recording, MP allows it but simply switches back to recording mode straight away (and steps back a few seconds in the show)

Would it be possible to anable the stopping of a scheduled recording?

thanks
Paul

AllenConquest

Portal Pro
January 9, 2005
London, UK
This has been really annoying me as well. I'm sure it never used to behave like this. If I tell it I want to stop recording, I would expect it to do as it was told, not just startup again!

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    From as long as I have used it, its does this. Just go into scheduled recordings and delete it to stop it. File still stays there.

pmbsa

Portal Pro
    September 27, 2004
    Hi, Tried that actually, but when I went into the schedule to remove it it had already been removed.
    I have to agree with AllenConquest tho, I am pretty sure this wasn't the case a few versions ago

M

mediaboy

I just had this happen to me this morning.

No instances of "Happy Days" in my "Scheduled" database. (I used "HD" as an experiment yesterday trying to solve my "not recording / stopping exactly on the hour / half hour" problem). I fired up MP this morning, and MP automatically went into record mode recording "Happy Days", despite no occurance of it in the "Scheduled" database. And of course no way to stop the recording by using "Stop Record". It's not in the "Scheduled" database to delete either.

This definitely needs a fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom