Store position in music selection list (1 Viewer)

SpaceProtector

Portal Member
November 30, 2004
When one chooses an item in the music selection list and then presses Esc one starts at the very beginning of the list instead of the last position. This seems to be quite counterintuitive, I would rather think it makes more sense to browse into the folder and back again retaining my position.

I don't know if that applies to other views as well.

2. The rating could play a more pronounced role. Trying to choose rating as first criterion in a configurable view I would assume a list like
5 Stars
4 Stars
1 Star
unrated
would appear. But the list which is created makes no sense to me at all.

sonome

Portal Pro
June 26, 2005
Perth, Australia
When one chooses an item in the music selection list and then presses Esc one starts at the very beginning of the list instead of the last position. This seems to be quite counterintuitive, I would rather think it makes more sense to browse into the folder and back again retaining my position.

This same behaviour happens in the video selection list. I agree, it is counterintuitive. Is it intended, or a bug? If you're in a folder & click on the folder up button, the screen you are brought to still has that folder in view (& highlighted), whereas if you press ESC you go back to the start of the list - I personally would prefer if ESC did the same thing as "folder up".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom