[solved] Studios whose names contain the symbol "/", was no longer added to tag (1 Viewer)

123vak123

Portal Pro
December 13, 2010
Minsk
Home Country
Belarus Belarus
After the plugin was last updated, studios whose names contain the symbol "/", was no longer added to the tag ' #fanarthandler.movie.studios '. For example, studio "Cruise\Wagner Productions" in films with Tom Cruise and others. Can anyone else verify this?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Strange... Debug log from FH plz...

PS: How about Cruise/Wagner Productions?

--
    WBR, ajs

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    ...studios whose names contain the symbol "/", was no longer added to the tag ' #fanarthandler.movie.studios '.
    is not added at all or is it added incorrectly? I understand that there is no picture? or what?

--
    WBR, ajs

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    In my previous post instead of #fanarthandler.movie.studios should be #fanarthandler.movie.studios.all, and instead of Cruise\Wagner Productions should be Cruise/Wagner Productions.
    I understand that there is no picture?
    Yes, there are no pictures for studios with /. For all other studios the image is formed normally. Logs applied ... My actions: launched the MP, went to My Videos, opened the movie "Vanilla Sky" (studios in the base: Artisan Entertainment / Cruise/Wagner Productions / Paramount Pictures / Sociedad General de Cine (SOGECINE) S.A. / Summit Entertainment / Vinyl Films / Ист-Вест / Парамоунт). In the image there are all the studios, except Cruise/Wagner Productions. Same situation with other studios: Donner/Shuler-Donner Productions, Hofflund/Polone, Don Simpson/Jerry Bruckheimer Films, etc.
    P.S. I'm sure that a few days ago I saw pictures of these studios :)

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Picture is present with name CruiseWagner Productions.png and opens normally. There are lines in file FanartHandler.Studios.xml:
    Code:
      <studio name="Cruise/Wagner Productions">CruiseWagner Productions</studio>
      <studio name="Cruise / Wagner Productions">CruiseWagner Productions</studio>
    I renamed studio in the configurator in Cruise Wagner Productions, copied the file "CruiseWagner Productions.png" with a new name "Cruise Wagner Productions.png" - the picture appeared.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    If Studio contains / then studios split to two names :( ...
    Ie: Cruise/Wagner Productions -> Cruise and Wagner Productions...

We need to think about how this can be solved. And is it necessary?

Cruise\Wagner Productions should work if in Studios.xml add Cruise\Wagner Productions -> CruiseWagner Productions.png
    --
    WBR, ajs

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    I have a suspicion that the symbol / is not to blame: Emmett/Furla Films and is displayed normally. Similar problem with "Yellow Black & White": in FanartHandler.Studios.xml there is a line <studio name="Yellow, Black &amp; White">Yellow Black and White</studio>, file "Yellow Black and White.png" is present, but no studio image. :(

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I have a suspicion that the symbol / is not to blame: Emmett/Furla Films and is displayed normally. Similar problem with "Yellow Black & White": in FanartHandler.Studios.xml there is a line <studio name="Yellow, Black &amp; White">Yellow Black and White</studio>, file "Yellow Black and White.png" is present, but no studio image. :(

Some problem with & :( ...
    Yellow Black & White ->
    - Yellow Black
    - White
    :(

--
    WBR, ajs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom