SubCentral 1.2.1 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 Final (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raffe

Portal Pro
March 28, 2008
Hi! Thanks for the SubCentral and the skin for V1.3.0 Beta!

I have one suggestion. If we are in the position where we have searched and now have a list of subtitles to choose from, like here:
Pfm7wGo.jpg

• Here we can see subtitles for Avatar, and we can see that the subtitles are for different versions of the file, like "dvdsrc.xvid-IMAGINE", "1080p.blueray.x264-amiable", "DVDSCR.XviD.AC3-ViSiON", and so on.
  • But we don't see, in this view, what version of the movie file we actually have on our hard drive.
So my suggestion is this:
  • In the view above show the file name of the movie we have (and to which we want subtitles to), so it's easier to know what subtitle to choose.

Last edited:

gurabli

Portal Pro
July 20, 2010
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
First of all, thanks for this great plugin!
I do have a question: if I upgrade to MP 1.3RC and to the newest MP TV Series version, will it work and able to offer me the download for subtitles when I start a tv show?
I read something in the MP TV Series release note that the support for subtitle download is temporary disabled.
V 3.3.2: Temporarily removed the SubCentral plugin until MediaPortal 1.3 Beta (due to chaining installation bug, Mantis: 0003925).

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I do have a question: if I upgrade to MP 1.3RC and to the newest MP TV Series version, will it work and able to offer me the download for subtitles when I start a tv show?
    I read something in the MP TV Series release note that the support for subtitle download is temporary disabled.
    V 3.3.2: Temporarily removed the SubCentral plugin until MediaPortal 1.3 Beta (due to chaining installation bug, Mantis: 0003925).

Everything should work fine with latest versions. At the moment TVSeries does not have option to install SubCentral but it has nothing to do with supporting it and you can install SubCentral "manually".

Last edited:

gurabli

Portal Pro
    July 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

Everything should work fine with latest versions. At the moment TVSeries does not have option to install SubCentral but it has nothing to do with supporting it and you can install SubCentral "manually".

Many thanks for your answer! If I got this correctly. then nothing has changed, just SubCentral has been removed from MP TV Series plugin, it has to be installed manually. That is not a problem for me, I was just worried that the bug that caused the problems are still present and the two plugins are not working properly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom