1.30.0 suddenly all Channels stopped working (1 Viewer)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi!

This is what I get from TVService-Error.log when I run TV-Server Configuration and Preview Channel:

Code:
    [2022-11-06 23:18:29,266] [Log    ] [13       ] [ERROR] - Exception   :Error: StatementErrorUnclassified
    Gentle.Common.GentleException: select idProgram, idChannel, startTime, endTime, title, description, genre, state, originalAirDate, seriesNum, episodeNum, episodePart, episodeName, starRating, classification, parentalRating from Program where idChannel = ?idChannel and endTime >= ?endTime order by startTime asc limit 2 offset 0; ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Index program is corrupted
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.FetchDataRow(Int32 statementId, Int32 pageSize, Int32 columns)
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()
       bei Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei Gentle.Framework.SqlStatement.Execute(IDbConnection conn, IDbTransaction tr)
       bei Gentle.Framework.PersistenceBroker.Execute(SqlStatement stmt, IDbConnection dbConnection, IDbTransaction dbTransaction)
       bei TvDatabase.Channel.UpdateNowAndNext()
       bei TvService.TvCardContext.OnZap(IUser user)
       bei TvService.TimeShifter.GetTvResultFromTimeshiftingSubchannel(IUser& user, ITvCardContext context)
       bei TvService.TimeShifter.Start(IUser& user, String& fileName)MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Index program is corrupted
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.OpenPacket()
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.FetchDataRow(Int32 statementId, Int32 pageSize, Int32 columns)
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       bei System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader()

"MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Index program is corrupted" -:confused: any hint what I can do?

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    "MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Index program is corrupted" -:confused: any hint what I can do?
    An SQL expert might be able to give you instructions on how to edit the TV Server SQL database to correct the error, but I am not that person. :(

The only suggestion that I can make is to reset completely your TV Server setup. The following might fix the problem:
    • In "TV Server Config", select all of your TV channels and delete them. Then select all of your radio channels and delete those. Note: this will (I think) automatically delete your entire recording schedule, so you will need to recreate that later.
    • Close "TV Server Config" and reboot.
    • Start "TV Server Config" and rescan for channels.
    • Re-implement any channel renames that you did in the past.
    • Recreate your recording schedule.
    If that does not solve the problem, I think that you will need to re-install MP, making sure that you uninstall the existing installation and delete any leftover MP folders that may still exist on the "C:" drive (you don't want the new install to inherit any corrupt files leftover from the previous installation).

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom