Suggstions of new improvements (1 Viewer)

fabbe92

August 5, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
There are two things in media-portal that f.ex. Nero Home has that makes things alittle easier.

1. the ability to just drag the program in window mode to a diefferent screen and enter full screen mode from there to get it in fullscreen in that display (instead of it only popping up in the primary screen wherever it is)

2. A built-in browser so you don't have to exit and configure library settings if the for example video you're looking for is not in the folders you've specified.

Any thoughts on theese suggestions?

petzlux

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
There are two things in media-portal that f.ex. Nero Home has that makes things alittle easier.

1. the ability to just drag the program in window mode to a diefferent screen and enter full screen mode from there to get it in fullscreen in that display (instead of it only popping up in the primary screen wherever it is)

2. A built-in browser so you don't have to exit and configure library settings if the for example video you're looking for is not in the folders you've specified.

Any thoughts on theese suggestions?

For Number 2, why not create bindings for C:\ and/or any other drives you might have?

fabbe92

August 5, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I could do that, but then i'd be forced to for example, if i'm browsing through my video library and (it it were as i suggested) i could find a audio file that i didn't know was there and just listen to it without having to go and switch to music mode. that is the main reason why i would like a file browser, so i don't have to swith mode every time i want to use a different kind of media file

EDIT this post wasn't very well thought through but you get the point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom