Sumvision Cyclone Mini PC (1 Viewer)

frankie13

Portal Member
August 10, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ps also the minix does not do hd audio
Careful about semantics here. The Baytrail CPU will be capable to play DTS and Dolby (DD) but possibly not DTS-HD and Dolby-HD. In your intial posting you mentioned 5.1/7.1 and Dolby Digital, none of which is a DTS/Dolby-HD format.
ok thank you one last question should i buy the sumvision air mouse or a keyboard and mouse

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Baytrail CPU will be capable to play DTS and Dolby (DD) but possibly not DTS-HD and Dolby-HD.
    With my Beebox playback of DTS-HD and TrueHD is already possible in Openelec/Kodi. I think, it is an driver issue of the INTEL HD Audio driver and i think (hope) it will be fixed in the next release -> Link.

James Weston

September 22, 2015
    Home Country
    I just got a Justop G-PC and have a few questions if anyone can help. Couldn't find any info anywhere about this device except here,
    I'm running windows 10 by the way.
    I can only get 1080 @ 59i. if I select 60p I just get a black screen so I presume this can't output 1080p ?
    I was going to give Openelec a go but can't get anything to install from USB at all. Whether Openelec or windows so is that impossible Also? Yes I know how to do it on other systems so something must be switched of in the Bios or something.

Cheers.

Brhooma

November 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Hey guys, I'm trying to access the BIOS on this thing, but it is just not happening. I tried every single key on my keyboard but non seems to do it.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ordered a Sumvision Cyclone Mini PC in UK for my multi seat installation.

Most things work so far, but if I try to watch scrambled channels from the server, the image on the client often stutters and freezes.
    If I watch the same channels with my desktop everything works fine.

Watching not scrambled channels works perfect on the Mini PC.

The strange thing is that my Cine-S2 DVBS card and the CAM is in the server, so descrambling is done there.

As watching scrambled channels from my desktop - connected to the same server - works I have no idea why it shouldn't work with the Mini PC.

Does anyone`(maybe @mm1352000) have a clue what's going wrong?

deadmonty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2009
    Red Lodge, Suffolk, England
    Home Country
    Ordered a Sumvision Cyclone Mini PC in UK for my multi seat installation.

Most things work so far, but if I try to watch scrambled channels from the server, the image on the client often stutters and freezes.
    If I watch the same channels with my desktop everything works fine.

Watching not scrambled channels works perfect on the Mini PC.

The strange thing is that my Cine-S2 DVBS card and the CAM is in the server, so descrambling is done there.

As watching scrambled channels from my desktop - connected to the same server - works I have no idea why it shouldn't work with the Mini PC.

Does anyone`(maybe @mm1352000) have a clue what's going wrong?

Probably the wrong place to post this. You are more likely to get attention if you put it in the support part of the forum.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why do you think I want to get attention? o_O

Just kidding - I will post something in the support forum tomorrow. Going offline now :sleep:

dcweather

Portal Member
    July 24, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Can these things have their internal HD accessed. My Justop is 5 years old but won't boot to windows. Can I get the data off the HD somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom