SunFire : Atmowin WishList (1 Viewer)

B

BassFan

Automatic Atmowin close when MePo exits
finish and no longer start with Configuration.exe do
Only 1 atmowin process allowed (example if I have atmowin open and then start MePo it will open a second atmowin process and a com error occurs)
finish do..

greets

B

BassFan

Automatic Atmowin close when MePo exits
finish and no longer start with Configuration.exe do
Only 1 atmowin process allowed (example if I have atmowin open and then start MePo it will open a second atmowin process and a com error occurs)
finish do..
greets
Where Can I donwload? thanks you BassFan
refresh your MPEI Installer update then your should see
AtmoWin 1.0.0.1
AtmoLight 29020.1 (Multilanguage Support incl.)

ops: forgot
1.6 MP required not testet with Prior Version of MePo to.

AtmoWin 1.0.0.2 i have add Visual Styles and Change any in Channel Dialog not published yet.

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

sunfire7

Portal Pro
March 24, 2011
Home Country
Mexico Mexico
Tried new version and I must say it works pretty well
Whishlist edited:
*Automatic Atmowin close when MePo exits
*Only 1 atmowin process allowed (example if I have atmowin open and then start MePo it will open a second atmowin process and a com error occurs)
*Direct support for Mepo Gui instead of having to use live view
*Rockstar Plug-in to use Mepo Music Engine to be allowed to have visualization and atmowin in Rockstar

Thank you BassFan

B

BassFan

@sunfire7

New AtmoWinA v_1.0.0.2 available..
please Update Modules in MPEI.
please uninstall before install a new Version or AtmoWinA will not replaced

Changelog.
add Visual Styles from Window to
Change any visible mistake in channel assignment
hidden not yet implemented Greyscale Setting (not removed in code only Change Window size)
add KarateLight Support again (Thanks @azzuro for do this)

greets

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Awesome, I finally found why the AtmoWin versions after some version from 2011 or so didn't work for me. It's the Gamma correction in the software adjustments section! I turned it off and now it works. I think it does work, because gamma was set for all colors at 0.10

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Awesome, I finally found why the AtmoWin versions after some version from 2011 or so didn't work for me. It's the Gamma correction in the software adjustments section! I turned it off and now it works. I think it does work, because gamma was set for all colors at 0.10

The gamma value used to be inverted, so you use values like 0.1 or 0.45. However in one of the updates angie inverted it back so we can use normal gamma values like 2.2 (which was 0.45 before). So thats maybe why it didnt work for you, as you had to invert your gamma settings to get the same result as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom