Support for flash based skins? (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Has anyone started to work on skins that are able to use flash elements? A skin that would allow flash animated elements (buttons, icons, weather objects [rain/sun/snow/etc]) to be used as well as flash (animated) background?

Would it require some major work on the MP framework to use a flash background?

What about flash elements that respond according to messages/events?

Mike Zemina

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    It's very strange, but you can see that it happens. The logic of NSIS is a complete mystery. :)
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.28 Summer Breeze Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5053] - TV framerate is not...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The display can be reached with "Shift, 1". Andreas
    Hallo, Since the update to MP1 27 pre, the refresh rate display no longer works correctly. The font is too small and illegible. The...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom