Support waipu TV (1 Viewer)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all,

is there any chance to get waipu.tv | Fernsehen wie noch nie - Live TV Streaming up and running mediaportal 1 eg via ip tv source filter. For kodi a plug in is available. I have no idea how this is implemented. I did not find any information about some kind of a playlist to use outside the web and mobile applications.

Thanks
JuRo

Scheibes

Portal Pro
June 14, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
In case of my HD+ issue i looked for some alternatives and get to IPTV, in special to waipu.tv.
The thread creator asked already a while ago if it is possible to get waipu.tv running on Mediaportal.

Is there any news in these area?

Cause i am interested to, if i can running waipu.tv on my MP2 Server to stream on 3 Clients with HD+ Channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Looking good for me too, well done. A couple of questions though which could be down to my unfamiliarity with MP2, firstly is there a simple way to stop a recording that is in progress and secondly delete a recording? The sub menu does not offer either option, see screenshot. In MP1 I both stopping the recording and deleting a...
Looking good for me too, well done. A couple of questions though which could be down to my unfamiliarity with MP2, firstly is there...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
Good job, nice release as usual (y)
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom