Swedish TV and radio logos (3 Viewers)

Do you prefer the glass effect or channel logo as the top layer?

• Glass effect

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Channel logo

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Alright, I've removed all old logo files and replaced them by plain transparent logos without the glow effect.
    The outer glow effect will be generated if the attached design.settings file is copied to Logo Managers design folder, for example C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\LogoManager\designs\Dark Glass.

Here's an example of a logo with Logo Managers outer glow effect:
    Extreme Sports Channel.png

@Vasilich is it possible to include this design.settings file in Logo Managers installer as default for all Swedish users to save them from having to manually download and copy the file?

Attachments

• design.settings.zip
      288 bytes

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    is it possible to include this design.settings file in Logo Managers installer as default for all Swedish users to save them from having to manually download and copy the file?
    i included the design called "Dark Glass (Vuego)" so everyone can select it.
    I don't think it makes sense to do it as default for some users, as every user can select design, appropriate for the skin he uses.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Perhaps the user may select glow effect in the MP GUI in the future, in addition to selecting the package and design :)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2009
    Germany, Mayence
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I've removed all old logo files and replaced them by plain transparent logos without the glow effect.
    as all our current designs are 200x200 pixels, you shoud replace all your radio logos with appropriate size (now those have 114x116 pixels, no idea what it is good for...) otherwise the generated radio logos will be too small to recognize (the logo background will be 200x200, but the logo itself - only 114x116, so only small part of available logo size will be occupied)

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    The new logos are looking really good. Thanks.
    Any chance you could add 3+, TV3 Danmark, TV3 Norge and Viasat 4.These are not found in logomanager. Maybe its a naming problem?

Edit: Could you also add BBC Brit HD and BBC Earth HD, as an alternative. It wont find the logos otherwise.

Last edited:

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Alright, I hope I got them all right. I'm not familiar with those channels and there's many different 3+ and TV3 channels :)

3+.png
    TV3 Danmark.png
    TV3 Norge.png
    Viasat 4.png

Perhaps we could use a better source for TV3 Norge or maybe it's not that important..

I've added BBC Brit HD and BBC Earth HD. I guess there's no specific HD logo for those channels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom