Switch to video with cursor (1 Viewer)

M

Mirrha

When a video is playing and you are in the menu, You have to press x to go back to full screen video again. This is cumbersome as you now loose one button on the remote to do this.

I'd like to be able to select the video in the bottom left corner and then press enter. Like it is done in MCE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX); GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosY", _positionY);
In theory simply need add in MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 Block like: GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty("focusPosX", _positionX)...
Following properties would be very useful in my skin design: #posX The X position of the currently focused control #posY...
Replies
Views
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in my case a Western Digital 3GB PURTZ model) through a hot swap external SATA III tray. (I forgot to mention this case in my previous posts). The problem always appears 15 Secs aprox. after the connection...
Hello to all you, today after doing some more testing I could again confirm that the problem also appears when inserting an HDD (in...
Hello, I wish to all to stay healthy. MediaPortal 2.3.1 live tv freezes when inserting a usb memory stick or when mounting an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Codec-Lister DE
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video file. And you can use it for audio- only files too. Supported file extensions are: Video File Extentions = .mkv;.mk3d;.mp4;.avi;.ts;.mpg;.mpeg;.mov;.divx;.wmv;.flv;.wtv;*.dvr-ms Audio File Extentions =...
Hi. There is a new version available. It now also lists the codec and channel numbers of the (first) audio track from the video...
Hello. Since I have nothing else to do ;) , I wrote a small tool called "Codec Lister" because I needed it. At the touch of a...
Replies
Views
This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states. Sounds nerdy, right? Please see MP2-704 which is basially descibing the same issue and the related bug thread [Bug] - [MP2-704] Leaving FullGuide with ESC displays MiniEPG for more background. Please read...
This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states...
Hi, I have a suggestion that I am lacking from MP1 and I suppose that this has been discussed over the years but I cannot find...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom