[tags] are not updated when changing settings and doing a force rescan in imdb+

Discussion in 'IMDb+' started by kiwijunglist, January 4, 2015.

1. kiwijunglist
    • Team MediaPortal

kiwijunglist Super Moderator

Doctor
    Ratings:
    +1,846 / 9
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    Hi

Example file:

D:\MOVIES [HD]\The Lord of the Rings I - The Fellowship of the Ring [Extended Edition] (2001)\The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Fellowship.of.the.Ring.Extended.Editions.2001.1080p.BluRay.x264.DTS-WiKi

Originally scanned into moving pictures using imdb+, but I didn't enable [tags] in title option.
    Subsequently released all my movies are missing the [tags] in the movie titles
    Changed settings in IMDB+ to add [tags] to the movie title
    Force rescanned my entire collection within the imdb+ plugin
    [Tags] still not present in title.

Workaround:
    Went into moving pictures and resent the movie back to the importer, this time imdb+ automatically added [tags] to the movie title.

-Kiwi

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RoChess
    • Premium Supporter

RoChess Extension Developer

Ratings:
    +1,683 / 2
    I only have access to the filename during search-node (import), not during details-node (refresh), so that is a limitation I have no control over.

Would require @ltfearme to make changes to MovPic, but I'm amazed he finds the free time to do what he does already.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!