Take the english title of the movie (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ermmm, log file is telling me that IMDb+ correctly set the English title to:

17-Mar-2014 19:34:29 Debug [ DataProviderManager]: UPDATE: Title='Gone in 60 Seconds', Provider='IMDb+', Version=4.9.32, Result=SUCCESS

However I noticed that you like refreshed and re-imported the movie at the same time or some and then refreshed it again. Log file is incredibly hard to read this way, because it all happens at the same time, so it is like trying to read 3 books with all the pages put together in random order.

Looks like the default imdb.com scraper is also involved, so you must have adjusted advanced import settings.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    PS: If you can like hop on IRC on freenode servers and join #moving-pictures or simply message me direct as 'RoChess', then we can fix this a lot quicker.

Cazz

Portal Pro
    May 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    With RoChess help we did find out that the problem was that I import to many movie at the same time.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yeah, it seems IMDb sometimes does not like foreign IPs to blast their servers with too many requests. So they delay/block some, which then throws IMDb+ off balance during import when data fails/etc. Noticed this first with Australian users, and reducing the advanced settings on import thread count helps. Default is 5, and reducing it to 3 is usually enough.

Of course this was somewhat guess work, as the actual problem was never captured in the logs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom