Forum TapaTalk disabled due to technical issues (again) (1 Viewer)

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag

Attachments

• mobile-1-banner.png
      mobile-1-banner.png
      409.1 KB · Views: 0
    • mobile-2-add.png
      mobile-2-add.png
      328.2 KB · Views: 0
    • mobile-3-homescreen.png
      mobile-3-homescreen.png
      1.5 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello! Recently I have had a problem getting English titles for movies. Didn't notice when it started. Even though it is set to prefer English titles in the IMDB+ options, I get Russian ones. Also for the Serenity movie (second log file) in the "Summary field" it is shown "For test purposes only.", and not the real summary. Here is...
    Hello! Recently I have had a problem getting English titles for movies. Didn't notice when it started. Even though it is set to...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    I add this patch to my branch ...
    I add this patch to my branch ...
    MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
    Replies
    Views
    can´t wait....
    can´t wait....
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal display patterns. There are three open-drain constant current outputs, with a build-in PWM of gray scale. The range of input power is from +9V to +15V, and voltage-endurance of LED port is +12V. There is a...
    DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal...
    Introduction Over time there have been many Windows alternatives to Atmowin and under Linux there is Bobilight however there is...
    Replies
    Views
    No clue, maybe a hiccup in the update/install for afc2007, since lazlong fixed his issue by upgrading to 1.7.1 HotFix.
    No clue, maybe a hiccup in the update/install for afc2007, since lazlong fixed his issue by upgrading to 1.7.1 HotFix.
    I recently upgraded from 1.6 direct to 1.7.1 hotfix. I have a regular computer screen plugged to HTPC via DVI, then HDMI out to a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom