TBS 6925 + Digipower H-H Motor (1 Viewer)

David230

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    HI,

I have a TBS 6925 in my TV server connected to a Digipower H-H Motor to single universal LNB. Which are mounted to my 90cm dish. Currently I have only scanned 28.2e for freesat and sky channels and have not been able to try any other sats as I cannot get diSEqC motor control to work within tv server config. I have set satellite pos no1 and 2 for 28.2 and 19.2e but "goto" position doesn't do anything. Another thing I have noticed is signal level and quality do not register within the DiSEqC motor control menu and is not locked onto its current satellite, which is 28.2. Despite successfully scanning all tv channels under new scan..

Would anyone know if this setup should work within mp 1.3rc, or do I need more software for it to work?

thanks
    David

David230

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2013
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Bump..

Any help at all is appreciated with this. I plugged in my old technomate to test if everything was ok with the motor. Worked with DiSEqc and USALS no problem.

Here is a screenshot showing the motor control menu, as you can see its not showing signal level or quality!

thanks
    David

EDIT: I have two positions stored - 28.2e and 19.2e..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      132.1 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom