TBS6922se : STAB motor isn't moving. (1 Viewer)

g00se

Portal Member
April 28, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
As per title. The motor moves using Prog Finder (http://www.progdvb.com/prog_sat_finder.html) which I've been using to set up positions but no movement at all using the manual E/W controls in MP1 or using the goto functions. Everything else works fine.

Anything I can do to get this working?

g00se

Portal Member
April 28, 2014
Home Country
Guess I have some reading to do :). I did a quick test with the patch and no channels would tune at the position I set manually, I assume this is expected behaviour? Removing the patch returned the channels.

g00se

Portal Member
April 28, 2014
Home Country
Edit, nevermind. Found your post : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/how-to-edit-stored-satellite-details.110467/

Any easy way to remove all the satindex entries?

Well it seems to be moving now and receiving a signal, not sure what changed to make it work, it is however not moving to the correct positions. I have stored, before the patch, 3 positions and the first position it stored post patch is number 4 despite being the same position as 1. Anyway, two questions, do the positions stored relate directly to motor stored position numbers and if not how do I clear out the stored positions and start afresh?

Last edited:

g00se

Portal Member
April 28, 2014
Home Country
Managed to get some more time to work on this and everything is working pefectly now, I think the TBS patch broke the SKY Epg grabber though since it just shows Card is busy as an error.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think the TBS patch broke the SKY Epg grabber though since it just shows Card is busy as an error.
    Well that's a given. The two patches are incompatible. You have to pick one or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom