Technotrend CT-3650 USB+CI (1 Viewer)

danneD2

Portal Member
June 25, 2008
Hi
I am also experiencing problems with the latest drivers and the CI module and would really appreciate if someone could share me the old 1.0.2.20 drivers so I could test them and see if it solved my problems.

//Daniel

COM.petence

Portal Member
January 18, 2010
I contacted the Technotrend Support - result: the newest driver from the TT-Website is definitely the best one.

But i found out another strange thing - there seems to be some problems with Alphacrypt 3.22 - maybe the 3.23 will work better. What version do u use?

danneD2

Portal Member
June 25, 2008
ok, actually found the old driver in a thread here at mediaportal, tried it and no difference, so i might just as well revert back to the latest drivers.

I am not using Alphacrypt but CryptoGuard.. What I am experiencing is that the CA module actually decrypts the encrypted stream for a while (20-30sek), but then it just stops... I can't see if it is the CA Module which all of a sudden fails to decrypt, or if it has something to do with how the TT drivers communicate with the CA module.

It feels like TT doesn't pay any attention to the problem any more, I have seen lots of people having the same problems with the CI, but TT won't help out finding the problem :(

Driesser

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2008
    Breda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just follow the link and you have all the drivers I have.

Personaly I changed to the Anysee 30Plus.
    Maybe the Technotrend also works with DVBLink. I use this program with my Anysee and works like a charm!

liquidhoward

Portal Member
    June 9, 2011
    :oops: Should have read your thread better. :)

I have read that this Card is running well with DVBLink or with TT's own sw. But I want it to work with MP 'cos of this all-in-wonder package. :) Less comfortable sw will be used if I cannot make MP run with my card ... or switch to a different card.

liquidhoward

Portal Member
    June 9, 2011
    Hi mm,

had some time to install the old driver. Works fine for now. Haven't had much time testing though.
    However TV Server still says scrambled service (this red sign) but you can still watch TV. Gross.
    Howard

:D

dickerhund

Portal Member
    April 16, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry to revive this old thread, but I have the same problem. Can somebody send me the 1.0.2.20 driver. The download links in this thread don't work anymore

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom