Testers Needed My Netflix 1.4 Customization for Black Glass Nova HD (1 Viewer)

mrmattmc

Portal Member
April 27, 2012
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is a skin customization for Black Glass Nova HD. All styling is intended for a 1080p display and have NOT been tested for other resolutions. I only use the streaming side of Netflix so I cannot test the ability to add to the DVD Que. Adding to the instant que via MP freezes MP. Overall this customization will allow you to browse and play your Netflix instant que via MP. Management of the que is probably best done elswhere. The best MP view for TV shows is list. The other views work fine for movies. Any feedback or xml skinning tricks you want to share are appreciated. Functionality issues should be directed to the Netflix Plugin developer. This is just a skin after all.

Requirements
Latest version of MP
Latest version of Black Glass Nova HD
My Netflix 1.4.1

You may want to make a backup copy of your Black Glass Nova HD skin in the event something goes horribly wrong. :)

This is a manual installer. Get ready to copy and paste. These are specific to WIN 7 your directories may vary.

Download the zip file of your choice, unzip and follow these instruction. Also included in the zip.

My Netflix customization for Black Glass Nova HD
1. Unzip to a file on the Desktop
2. Navigate to your skins directory. C:programData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin
3. Open the Black Glass Nova HD directory
4. Copy all xml files from the customization to the skin directory. Make sure you choose to copy and replace all.
5. Navigate to the Media folder. C:programData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass Nova HD\Media
6. Copy all media files from the customization to the media directory. Make sure you choose to copy and replace all.
7. Navigate to the logos folder. C:programData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black Glass Nova HD\Media\logos.
8. Copy all logo files from the customization to the logos directory. Make sure you choosse to copy and replace all.
9. Empy the cache. Navigate to C:programData\TeamMediaPortal\MediaPortal\cache\Black Glass Nova HD
10.Delete all the files in this folder. Don't worry MP rebuilds them at startup.
11. Restart MP with the Black Glass Nova HD Skin enabled.

Make sure you follow all the registration instructions for the My Netflix plugin
You may need to enable the basic home screen in Black Glass Nova HD

Enjoy.
BasicHome.jpg
Filmstrip.jpg
L_Icons.jpg
List.jpg
MovieDetails.jpg
S_Icons.jpg
Series Filmstrip.jpg
Series Icon.jpg
Series List.jpg

Attachments

• Netflix Customization BGNHD.7z
    1.5 MB
  • Netflix Customization BGNHD.rar
    1.5 MB

TomerBu

Portal Member
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Israel Israel
Thanks, Hope this will work! that looks awesome.
the first step should be to backup all your files :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom