TeVii S482 on ProLiant ML110 G7 (1 Viewer)

CSerpent

April 15, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all

I've got an ML110 G7 which I've got an S482 installed. The card is seen fine in Windows and when you run TV Server Config (in my case I also use DJBlu's Sky plugin for Freesat), the card is seen, and it grabs all the muxes, channels, EPG etc. and populates the channel list.

All seems fine, until you go to view a channel. If you go into TV Server Config, select an unscrambled channel from the list and preview after a slight delay the popup box comes up with Preview Failed: UnknownError

I thought this was related to the card, however I did a separate drive build of Kodibuntu, and the channels all displayed properly.

I've tried forcing PCIe v1 and PCIe v2 under the BIOS to no avail and I'm absolutely at a loss for which way to go now.

Any suggestions?[DOUBLEPOST=1429119749][/DOUBLEPOST]Also to note I've rebuilt it on a separate drive with Server 2012 R2 in case it was Win8.1 related, logs attached.

Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello and welcome! :)

Any suggestions?
    Sure, I think the problem is this:
    Modulation:ModQpsk

That's nothing to do with the tuner and everything to do with the non-standard version of MediaPortal you're using. Please ask for help in the thread where you got your version of MediaPortal from.

Regards,
    mm

CSerpent

April 15, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks mm. I fear you may be right as the default build does present DVB-S2 fine.

Thanks for the pointer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom