Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi everybody,

CeBIT 2005 starts tomorrow. Who of you is going to visit the fair? Do you have some tips where to go? What are the most interesting things/places to see?

Or you need some tips about Hannover? Feel free to ask ;-)

I'm looking forward to you replys!

Maschine

A

Anonymous

Hello, I'm going to CeBit this saturday. I'm thinking about what to visit too so far I haven't found much info. Mediaportal is not represented btw?

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mPod said:
    abo said:
    Mediaportal is not represented btw?

LOL! No... :wink:
    Well, as long as Frodo does not hang around on some corner.... :roll:

Would be cool though :) Last year I saw a my**** (bad word) presentation at the Hauppauge booth, Pinnacle presented their MediaCenters and even on the Heise booth they had a computer (in a glass case, really nice) running c't VDR. So HTPCs are represented there.

I'll take my digicam with me and if I find computers running MP I'll definately take some nice pics ;-)

Maschine

mPod

Portal Pro
    January 26, 2005
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maschine said:
    I'll take my digicam with me and if I find computers running MP I'll definately take some nice pics ;-)

Looking curiously forward to it. :wink:

A

Anonymous

On www.cebit.de there is an fair planner available for most pda's (palm os 3.0 in my case). There are a few interesting events tomorrow like:

Next generation web/ Sprachsteurung/ Multimedia
    Knoppix
    Tought control Pocket PC

Not much but I found it handy.

Maschine

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 15, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I was there yesterday, but I have to say I was a little disappointed. No big sensations to see this year ;-) Of coure it was interesting again, but big innovations were very rare.

Htpc-related topics also were very rare. Microsoft had a x-box and mce corner, but also nothing big there.

I listened to a Knoppix lecture by Klaus Knopper, but again nothing special, he just described the basics of the distribution...

Anyway, everybody who is still going to go there, don't be frustrated now, it's still worthwhile to go to the CeBIT!!!

Maschine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom