The Odyssey (1997) - unable to scan for movie info (1 Viewer)

RobAtBentley

Portal Pro
July 31, 2013
Suffolk
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've managed to scan video info for just about all my movies, excluding some specials. I'm currently unable to scan info, or even find the details with the exceptions red-list displayed at the end of the scan, for the film "The Odyssey" made in 1997 (TMDb id 17266). Tried cutting the match string down to just "Odyssey" but still unable to find a match. Tried looking directly on TMDb web-site (themoviedb.org) and the details do seem to exist.

I'm using the grabber "IMDB_MP13x" updated yesterday in MP1.5.
Anyone any ideas how to solve this little problem? Should I be using multiple grabbers?

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    It's not in the list as it is marked on IMDB as TV series and they are excluded in script
    ScreenShot001.png

From script code:
    Code:
    bool bSkipThisEntry = option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(tv series") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(tv mini-series") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(tv special") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(tv short") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(vg") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(tv episode") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(short") |
                                      option.ToLowerInvariant().Contains("(video game");

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom