The Official PiPO X7 Thread (1 Viewer)

Jamie Darbon

July 29, 2016
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Any ideas. On where I should go from here? I'll try a different power supply but if that doesn't solve it, are they easily repairable or am I looking at getting a new one?
Thanks.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Any ideas. On where I should go from here?
    It's very hard to provide further advice or help with so little information.
    The only other thing I can recommend is to check your Windows event log files for errors.

I'll try a different power supply but if that doesn't solve it, are they easily repairable or am I looking at getting a new one?
    No idea.

Nogge69

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Any ideas. On where I should go from here? I'll try a different power supply but if that doesn't solve it, are they easily repairable or am I looking at getting a new one?
    Thanks.

Hi Jamie

If a new/better PSU doesen't help, i would reccomend to monitor the CPU temp(CPUID or similar SW). All my small box PC's (from China) have needed to be modified with a better cooling solution to work without any hickups. (But haven't experienced that it shuts down)

Regarding the Clock issue, could you provide more details?
    If it is a dual boot system(Android/Windows) it's often that the clock is changed if you switch between the OS's. (Timezone issues)

Andrew J

January 3, 2017
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I believe the internal battery(3.5v) is what powers the clock and it is losing voltage cause of age. It is possible to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom