Ongoing The Party PC! (1 Viewer)

Grayda

Portal Member
September 11, 2006
Near Melbourne, Australia
Home Country
As the name suggests, My HTPC is my party machine. I've got it loaded to the brim with SNES games (Some odd 11,000 of them ;P), NES games (1,000), Gameboy / GBA games (1,000) and some N64 games (about 10 :p). I also have StepMania (but no dancepad yet. That's coming later), Buzzmania! (My own hand-built quiz game using Buzz! Controllers), Frets on Fire (Guitar Hero clone) as well as about 15 or so webcam games (like the EyeToy) and UltraStar (SingStar clone) and I'm wondering where to go from here. I'd like more games for this, but moreso more 'get up and go' games where you have to get off your backside and jump around. I had thoughts of buying a Wii controller and finding some games that are Wii-mote compatible, but nobody seems to have such games yet.

What about Light Guns? Are there any good PC games out that are primarily Light-Gun compatible? This PC is costing me a fortune in accessories ($400 AUD for the PC, not bad at all!, then $20 for the PS2 -> USB adapter, $20 for a new sound card, $10 for an IRDA adapter I didn't even need, but thought I did, and much more..)

So what do you suggest? Any Tips?

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
January 25, 2006
graz
Home Country
Austria Austria
hallo

i allow have a Party PC just like as u have/had?
how dose ur setup look today, do u still use it?
my frends and me use Stepmania for exercise.
bought 2 dancepady for just 20€ at amazon
and we did not regret it :)

what do u use for Frets on Fire?
did u manage to do something with the WII-controlser?
and what webcam games do u finde good?

PS:sry for bringing the dead thread back to life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom