home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
Moving Pictures
themoviedb.org v3 API + old moving pictures version
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rich2004" data-source="post: 1028473" data-attributes="member: 110940"><p>I am running a very old version of Media Portal (1.1.3) and an equally old version of Moving Pictures (1.1.2).</p><p> </p><p>I know I should have upgraded both a long time ago, but since these versions were still working and I didn't have much time available to upgrade, I didn't worry.</p><p> </p><p>I noticed about a week ago that new movies would not be imported by the Moving Pictures TMDB scraper anymore. After some research I found out that TMDB switched to the v3 API, which I assume is the probable cause.</p><p> </p><p>Is there any simple solution to make these old versions work with the new v3 API, like an updated XML scraper script? I cannot afford to spend time on a full Media Portal + Moving Pictures upgrade right now.</p><p> </p><p>Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rich2004, post: 1028473, member: 110940"] I am running a very old version of Media Portal (1.1.3) and an equally old version of Moving Pictures (1.1.2). I know I should have upgraded both a long time ago, but since these versions were still working and I didn't have much time available to upgrade, I didn't worry. I noticed about a week ago that new movies would not be imported by the Moving Pictures TMDB scraper anymore. After some research I found out that TMDB switched to the v3 API, which I assume is the probable cause. Is there any simple solution to make these old versions work with the new v3 API, like an updated XML scraper script? I cannot afford to spend time on a full Media Portal + Moving Pictures upgrade right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
Moving Pictures
themoviedb.org v3 API + old moving pictures version
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom