There is already possibility of videoconferencing! (1 Viewer)

Ixreb

Portal Member
November 18, 2009
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi.

I have found mediaportal recently, and I love it. But, I want to have video conferencing in the livingroom, I tried to use skype, but the video does not work because the API's Skype does not implements this, sadly. I searched a lot on internet and I found ooVoo. Sort description:

"With ooVoo, you can connect with anyone, anytime, with video calls, video messages, phone calls, text and more. Use ooVoo to get face time with people you can't meet in person (and save travel time and money!). ooVoo makes life easier and more fun."

You can found more in:
</title> <meta name="description" content="" /> <meta name="keywords" content="" /> <link href="css/header.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" /><link href="css/default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" /><link hre

No, It isn't Skype, and yes, It's another program. But it has something very interesting. Its API has ability to handle video! More here:
Developers: embed ooVoo, video API, developer contest

Add API as an attachment. I haven't time now to develop a plugin, maybe in summer I can. But it may be of interest to someone, maybe someone can develop a simple plugin with videoconferencing (API leaves lots of options).

Greetings

Attachments

• oovooapi.zip
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom