Titan Skin 11 Rows TvGuide: Preview Fix + synopsis (1 Viewer)

DragonQ

Portal Pro
August 30, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Awesome, I've updated the zip file in my post to include that image. :)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    Awesome, I've updated the zip file in my post to include that image. :)
    Tested and working fine thanks.

Think I'm going to have to try and learn whats going on in the file as I'd like to put the sypnosis back above the listings as per the original titan design. I think I also prefer the channel name font size to match the program info also as it was in the original.

Are both of these things just controlled in the 7row xml?

Thanks!

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    Think I'm going to have to try and learn whats going on in the file as I'd like to put the sypnosis back above the listings as per the original titan design. I think I also prefer the channel name font size to match the program info also as it was in the original.

Are both of these things just controlled in the 7row xml?

Thanks!
    Find <description>channel Label template</description> in the mytvguide.11rows.xml file and change TitanLight10 back to TitanLight12.

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks DragonQ, just installed your Titan TV Guide mod on my laptop - it's perfect (y)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    crazyboy, thanks for your 11 row EPG template, I've used it and adjusted it to my own tastes - see attached screenshot (my EPG data doesn't have genre info so that doesn't work for me right now). I've fixed the height of the group button and text, centred the EPG text, made the channel text smaller and removed some of the dead space near it (to fit in larger channel names), moved the info channel logo to the left and made it larger, fixed the channel logo aspect ratio, and made the description larger.

The only thing I can't figure out how to do is get rid of the little light box in the info panel - any ideas?

I really hate it when someone uses anything bar windows zip to compress files, I refuse point blank to install something I do not need.

Other wise nice work if 100% of users can actually use this :(

Last edited:

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    I really hate it when someone uses anything bar windows zip to compress files, I refuse point blank to install something I do not need.

Other wise nice work if 100% of users can actually use this :(
    I really hate it when people use ZIP when 7z is almost always better at compressing files. ;)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Yes but you still did not take the hint, zip is available to every Windows user, so very few people can open your file.

So if some nice kind considerate person, would like to upload DragonQ's files as a zip, it would be appreciated by many I'm sure :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom