Track watched video (1 Viewer)

B

blaise

Hello,
I've been looking into the feature request and have not find the following... Please let me know if this would be possible to be included in the Media Portal software that I find great by the way...

It would be great to have the ability to put a check mark or anything like that aside an episode in the video listing to keep track of the episode seen. This would simplify to keep track of the next video to look at...

I don't think this would be a big deal but we never know...

Thanks,
Patrick

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

i did see this in the latest CVS. So it will be in the next release. Hopefully it will fullfill your needs. :)

Flip.

moh

Portal Member
    February 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi *,
    I'm sorry to reactivate this old thread - but I cannot find the feature (0.2.0rc2) mentioned above.
    Is this feature already implemented or just planned?
    And if it's already there - where exactly can I find/use it?

Thanks for your help, any hints are welcome!

regards,
    moh

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi moh,

you can hit F3 on a move. You will get a detailes view where you can mark the movie viewed....

But the view "not viewed" seems to be missing. Do not know why...

Flip.

Heaven871

April 2, 2006
    :cry: As this is my first post and I am starting it with a cry smilie I guess I have to tell you at least at first how glad I am to have found the best piece of MC Software ever created. THANK YOU ALL.

Okay now for the cry part. Nearly the only thing missing is really this watched button thingie. I found it yes, but what is it good for to tick a series or movie as watched?

It doesn't even change the color or gets a mark, whatever. Something. Why? Please?

I dumped Microsoft MediaCenter as fast as I could, only the remote comes in handy, the rest is such a wuzz.
    Thanks again, you all can not imagine how happy I was (plug and play, baby, plug and play!!! Thanks again!!!)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Correct me if i'm wrong anyone, but the only thing i can think of is DELETE watched movies option in recorded TV unless there is something hidden/not obvious.

8)

Heaven871

April 2, 2006
    Naa Ray. If I click the "I" button on my MCE remote over a movie or series I get the options where I can say "watched".

This is really important as my brain is pretty small :roll: and I can't remember which parts of a 20 episode series I watched.

So this is really a cool function, but would be better if it would give you an optical feedback. Else I have to check every show if I turned it on "watched" or not.

The TV thingie is something totally else, but also very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom