Tuner input with STB (1 Viewer)

rfield

Portal Member
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
It's been a while since I've been here (2 years) and I've been looking at MP as an alternative to my current solution, SageTV.
Everything went really well this time, last time I had a lot of MCE remote, blaster issues that not even IRServer could resolve which ended up being the reason I went to SageTV. Now thanks to LM Gestion I can use the same solution I have in SageTV with MP.

Now to my question, I have my first source configured (s-video input) with my STB using the blaster and it works great.
I have a second card which only has a tuner input on an RF channel. Is there a way to setup the channels to use the Tuner (CH 11) as the source and still blast the STB with the correct channel? The STB has three tuners in it which I can control with the blaster (tested and working fine).

While searching for solutions I've seen some vague references to having to edit the database but I'm curious if there's an easier solution.

Thanks.

Ron

P.S. Sorry I neglected to mention I'm using MP 1.1.0

trahajopro86

Portal Member
June 5, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Did you ever find an answer to this? I'm running into the same thing, and I don't have any STB's with svideo or composite outputs.

-TH

rfield

Portal Member
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Canada Canada
I'm afraid I never received an answer. It doesn't look like using multiple tuner inputs via RF channels is supported by MP. I went back to SageTV and was setup in less then 5 minutes.
A feature to look forward to I guess.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom