tuning problem (1 Viewer)

nominefi

Portal Pro
January 30, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Country flag
Hi
I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26
I use a skystar 2 and I use both mediaportal with tvserver and progdvb and the problem is that there are several channels mediaportal that does not tune me even doing a manual search with the data that the channel's progdvb gives me. I also have a separate decoder that if it finds all the channels, the problem is only with tvserver.
Until now I did not care but now I use kodi with tvserver on an android tv and I would like to solve the problem.
I add that I never use both programs at the same time.
Let's see if someone can help me.
Thank you very much for your time
a greeting

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial TV channels I could only get about half the current number of channels from my transmitter, Winter Hill. So I checked on the forum and found the latest Tuning Parameters .XML file (here), and copied and...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Hi Guys, A long time since I last posted. I have just changed over to MP2 after using MP1 since 2008 and on tuning the Terrestrial...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CHROMEBOOK + VPN DE
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version 84.0.4147.127 (Official Build) (64-bit) KODI 18.7 I am currently abroad and connect to my Home PC (Windows 10 Pro) - the mediaportal server - using OpenVPN client. I also have NO problems using my Home PC as a VPN...
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version...
I have KODI running on two setups: Xiaomi Redmi 8T — Android 9 running KODI 18.7 HP Chromebook 11-v001na OS Version...
Replies
Views
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
Replies
Views
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short news bulletin), and DVRs with appropriate code can use this information to record both parts when you schedule the first part to record. I had always assumed that this capability was not implemented in "TV...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
The broadcast EPG for DVB-T in the UK has the capability to flag programmes that are interrupted partway through (e.g. by a short...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom