tuning problem (1 Viewer)

nominefi

Portal Pro
January 30, 2008
Spain Spain
Country flag
Hi
I have been using tvserver for years and have had this problem for a long time. I use version 1.26
I use a skystar 2 and I use both mediaportal with tvserver and progdvb and the problem is that there are several channels mediaportal that does not tune me even doing a manual search with the data that the channel's progdvb gives me. I also have a separate decoder that if it finds all the channels, the problem is only with tvserver.
Until now I did not care but now I use kodi with tvserver on an android tv and I would like to solve the problem.
I add that I never use both programs at the same time.
Let's see if someone can help me.
Thank you very much for your time
a greeting

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads
OP Title Forum Replies Date
porky996t Outdated Tuning Parameters in MP2 TVServer Config TV-Server 0
P [Approved] DVB-T2 Czech Republic tuning details Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
M TV Server can't tune to some DVB-S multiplexes while other software can General 1
vapourEyes Automatically Re-Tune Periodically Improvement Suggestions 3
vapourEyes Automatically Tune to Strongest Duplicate Channel Improvement Suggestions 106
bribbon [Pending] DVB-C Tuning Parameters: Switzerland.UPC Cablecom [NID 43020] v.7.xml Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
J DVB-S2 card fails to tune? Subchannel count increasing Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 3
M Tuning channels with quad tuner question General 6
E [solved] Vodafone Kabel dvb-c Braunschweig Tuning Liste (Stand 31.01.2019) TV / Streaming 0
A VB-IP SPAIN Movistar plus tunning details (Update 26 dec 2018) Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 1
M NAS is not recognized in MP (Edit: Solved -> SMB Problem in WIN10) MediaPortal 1 Talk 28
M Digital Device Driver Problem TV-Cards 1
D Problem getting Schedules Direct EPG to load data Installation, configuration support 4
igormaiden 1.27.0 Problem with delay of Lav Filters Audio 1.24-1.27 Pre Release 12
R Problem with external subtitles (srt) watch/edit Videos 2
S Problem with connecting to the TV server from outside Installation, configuration support 0
G 1.27.0 Problem with One Button Music after upgrade to MP 1.27.0 pre General Support 15
peque Help with a tv viewing problem TV-Server 2
M MP2 - V2.3 MP2 & USB Problems Submit: Bug Reports 43
T Upgrade 1.26 Problem Installation, configuration support 4
C 1.26.0 Problem beim Senderwechsel Allgemeines Supportforum 1
JimCatMP Problems with TV Server on dual homed host. General Support 0
M [solved] MP2 PROBLEME Standby Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
404 Recording problems Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 6
F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3