h.264 Video Codec: LAV
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Boxer Sweden
HTPC Case: Silverstone sumthing sumthin
Cooling: 1 front 12cm fan
Power Supply: 300w built-in silverstone
Remote: random e-bay stuff
TV: 46" LED 6-series 200hz motion plus
TV - HTPC Connection: hdmi through yamaha rxv367

Hello you guys! I'm pretty new around here. Me and my wife have had this HTPC since we moved to our new appartment. Since the guy we rent from said that we should get dvb-c soon we just use free channels via dvb-t since we moved in. So i decided to build this cheap htpc. So i decided to dig my out my old cinergy xxs dvb-t USB card.

unfourtanly we have some problems.. the TV works every hour at the day, besides around 9-11pm at night. The tv stops working and i oftenly have to restart the whole computer. It doesnt help to just reboot mediaportal.exe or tvservice.exe.

sometimes when i wait for about 10 minutes it may start again. but a computer-reboot is always the best.
as i said, im pretty new around here so i couldnt find anything worth too look at in the logs, and im really hoping you guys can help me.

When i try to start the TV again after it broke down, it says "Can't start timeshift" but in sweden ofcourse.

I attached the logs here and hoping if someone just can take a quick look at it. If any questions appear, feel free to ask em.
The errors i met when using mediaportal happens around 21:01-21:05

One more thing, i have problems watching 720p and 1080p. 720p works fine but with a small lag, every 5th second. A normal user wouldnt see it but im pretty picky. I thinking about its something about the Hz. All images and videos are shown in 24p, and TV is set to 60hz. is 50hz a better solution?

And 1080p the computer refuses to play it perfectly. Lags like hell, I thought 1.6GHz 2 cores and 4GB ram would cover it..

http://soderquist.nu/public/MediaPortalLogs_12_01_12__23_00.zip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom