tv card that works with motor (1 Viewer)

lost

Portal Member
April 1, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
hi there i have got a nova hd-s2 card and it working great with mediaportel for freesat , but i have a motorized dish 90cm and although the card moves it sometimes its not that reliable and was never officially supported, i am really looking for a satellite card that can work with usals doesnt have to be hd , any ideas not looking to spend more that £65 ish

lost

Portal Member
April 1, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an option more to evaluate
Yes I think it's best to test with TVE3.5 the different combinations. The MTD and MCD modes are handled differently, so we have an...
Hi, i wrote this problem already in the german section, but the problem could not be solved until now. @morpheus_xx tryed it with...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
@Nikki Locke , we have moved your postings into a separate thread in the MP2 section! YOu should have received messages about it.
I have an existing media centre pc, which has a black gold TV tuner in it. I am getting twitchy about Windows media centre not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom