MP2 - V2.3 TV Channel Group - Sorting Channels not working (1 Viewer)

mx-5driver

Portal Member
May 13, 2017
Home Country
Germany Germany
MP2 Version
Hello Folks,

Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs?
I created a TV-Channel Group called "Favoriten" and whatsoever I do with the Buttons on the Bottom of that Liist to order the Channels, it simply doesn't work.

Once viewing that TV Channel List in MediaPortal I find the Channels not sorted in the Order I prepared in my Channel Group.
I can see no reasonable System they are listed there and although I sorted the Channels using the Arrow-Buttons, this is completely gone when viewing the List in Mediaportal.

Also deleting and creating the Channel Group from Scratch did not work.

Attached is a Screenshot of my TV Channel Group.
Please advise.

Attachments

• Channel-Group-Screenshot.jpg
    Channel-Group-Screenshot.jpg
    96.6 KB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Folks,

Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs?
    I created a TV-Channel Group called "Favoriten" and whatsoever I do with the Buttons on the Bottom of that Liist to order the Channels, it simply doesn't work.

Once viewing that TV Channel List in MediaPortal I find the Channels not sorted in the Order I prepared in my Channel Group.
    I can see no reasonable System they are listed there and although I sorted the Channels using the Arrow-Buttons, this is completely gone when viewing the List in Mediaportal.

Also deleting and creating the Channel Group from Scratch did not work.

Attached is a Screenshot of my TV Channel Group.
    Please advise.

Which TV engine did you install, TVE3 or TV3.5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom