Submit: Bug Reports (6 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker) and the threads in this section, maybe your problem is already known. Search...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is OK. Thanks so much for reminding me where to find the sort function. I failed to notice the tabs at the top and as I said, I had tried to find the method in the wiki. Everything is back to normal, so...
Thanks. I found the settings on DVB EPG and on the WebEPG page I used GrabNow then Saved. It did take a long'ish time and all is...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
Replies
Views
@Brownard I think we had the issue with missing access rights quite often. Could we make the new installer always asking for admin rights automatically? Some users would not come to this conclusion by themself.
@Brownard I think we had the issue with missing access rights quite often. Could we make the new installer always asking for admin...
Hello, the installation failed with error 0x80070005, access denied. However, MediaPortal 1.30 can be installed. Thanks for help...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
I have the same problem in Win 11 pro and MP 2.4.1... As soon I move the mouse the MP client turns really slow or unresponsive.
Good evening, having just fresh installed media portal 2.3.2. Looking at trialing again as it now seems to support what I am...
Replies
Views
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install Manually and seems ok Thanks
don't know why this URL Block in command line "http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MP2/install/vcredist90_x86.exe" Install...
Hello try to install with not specified error Could you Help Please ?
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Replies
Views
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
Replies
Views
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are installed. If you are lucky you may be able to solve the issue, but I’m not sure about it. Seems like a graphic error, I’ve not seen such thing yet. Is it only with the gray quick access tiles? They are...
You can use the search function as I did to find similar issues and if there is a solution. I’d check, if the latest drivers are...
Hello, after installing mediaportal 2.4.1 on PC win10 Home ver.21H2, and click icons MediaPortal2 or MediaPortal(x64), mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Replies
Views
Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout precies op, welke stappen zijn er ondernomen? Voor snelle hulp raad ik de vermelding op het Engelse forum aan.
Dit is een automatische vertaling. Laad de volledige logbestanden hier. De beschrijving is niet voldoende, wanneer treedt de fout...
Voordat u dit bugrapport maakt: Zorg ervoor dat uw systeem (Windows, codecs en stuurprogramma's) up-to-date is, overeenkomt met de...
Replies
Views
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
Replies
Views
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Solution and follow-up in German thread.
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I...
Replies
Views
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate on newer mouse above 150 samples a second. Channels changed after setting zap it delay to .04. Resizing client window still is not instantaneous . My laptop is a bit older and may be contributing to the...
I switched my wireless mouse from usb dongle to bluetooth MP2 client menu reacted much faster/normal. Something about sample rate...
Replies
Views
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Well done, I was thinking this but didn't have a chance to double check the code
Replies
Views
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Replies
Views
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the word 'display' to refer to both GDI-devices and the monitors themselves. There is also a zoo of different Id formats that refer to these things (adapters, displays, monitors, etc), and often no apparent way...
I just recently had an epiphany around QueryDisplayConfig w.r.t. how Windows deals with displays. The MS documentation uses the...
Replies
Views
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Have you checked if any anti-virus program could have locked the file so it can't be deleted?
Replies
Views
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only update after the import is completed. Maybe we could have the force behavior during import only and after it completes the home content should always be up to date?
I remember that the home content was not always up to date. One situation I think can cause this is during import as the list only...
Replies
Views
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Is this issue also solved meanwhile?
Replies
Views
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Replies
Views
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Created ticket targeted for 2.4 release: [MP2-865] MP2-Server crashes if FileSystemWatcher is used for exFAT drives - MediaPortal Jira
Hi I really love MediaPortal and have been using MP1 for a long time. I'm setting up a new PC for a friend now and thought I'd...
Replies
Views
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version and provide the link by message.
@Tomkon The reported issue was fixed. The fix will be part of next release. If you are interested I might create a test version...
Replies
Views
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote, I had a step in the Watch TV activity to send WMC Live TV signal. So the double guide issue I have is when using the Live TV signal.
Correction to my previous post. Powering off then on amp/tv, does not bring up Guide. It was the programming of my Harmony remote...
TV: Guide navigation inconsistency OK Pressing Guide on the remote while watching Full screen Live TV brings up the standard EPG...
Replies
Views
First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version. If the problem continues, shortly report here. Your logs are full of errors, but I can not say what it is, somebody else from team would need to check.
First try to uninstall MP2.3.1 and install the latest version 2.3.2. It's always better to be on the latest version. If the problem...
Description: Sometimes i get a black screen, and i have to rescan the tv channels everytime this happens to back to normal to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom