tv guide rollover (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Would it be possible to start the guide over again once I reach the end. Much in the same way that the main menu works? I hate having to scroll all the way through my list of channels to see what is at the beginning/end...

Additionally I really hate to do comparisons to beyond tv and myth but they have some features that we could really learn from. I really like the way they handle searching for stuff in the tv guide. It is so clean for a remote control to use.

If I could at least get roll over in the tv guide that would be awesome.

A

Anonymous

actually if it could scrool EXACTLY as the main menu does that would be perfect, the main menu never reached the bottom you can always see the one below where you currently are in the list. Very cool effect, a revolving list of channels would be perfect!

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
ievolve said:
actually if it could scrool EXACTLY as the main menu does that would be perfect

Sorry, but that is mad!

If I go to myPlugins I saw...

recipies
alarm
recipies
alarm
recipies
alarm
recipies
alarm
recipies
alarm

that's a really nice look :cry: - the menue should be set to "scroll neverending" or "scroll to top/end"

In my case...

recipies
alarm

would be enough :!:

Merry Christmas! :wink:

A

Anonymous

honestly cant remember the last time a service provider only had 2 channels. We are talking about the tv guide here which would be a prime canidate for this type of navigation.

Mind you I feel your pain with the pain with the plugin main menu issue, but this IS another issue not necessarily related to this topic....

A

Anonymous

fixed! I see MP 1.0.3 took care of this issue and the guide now roll over... Nice work guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom