TV Guide suggestions (1 Viewer)

moltas

Portal Pro
April 6, 2005
Sweden
(Don't know where to post this...I hope this is the right place.)

When browsing the TV-Guide information about the highligted program is scrolling at the bottom. Is it possible to make the text still for a few seconds and then start the scrolling? Right now I always miss the first line(s).

If there is only a few channels don't repeat them. It's pretty confusing.

Just a few ideas from,

/Moltas

moltas

Portal Pro
April 6, 2005
Sweden
Oh...really? That's great. I haven't been able to test the later CVS cause my Nova-T isn't found (MP says "This card doesn't support Autotuning" and I can't timeshift cause MP think it's a S/W card)

I'll wait until the next release.

/Moltas

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this year, in march 2020) the Telenet provider will stop broadcasting Analog TV and Radio signals on their cable, and make the switch to Digital (DVB-C). The radio signals will disappear completely, so you'll...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
OK, this is specifically for people in Belgium (Vlaanderen) who are using Telenet Cable with MediaPortal 2. Next year (Edit: this...
Replies
Views
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working because of bugs. I used the MP's regional settings to set the date as "yyyy-MM-dd". I just meant that my dislike of expressing myself in writing is so severe that the idea of getting into a spiral of...
It is almost but there feature wise, so the end users can't really tell whether something is not yet implemented or not working...
I tested the client on three Windows 7 x64 SP1 computers with the same results, so I would be surprised if I am the only one able...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the same situation as MRMR1234, recently moving from WMC to MediaPortal on Windows 10. I haven't gotten to trying to map the channels yet, I'm struggling to get the EPG to populate. I went into setup and followed the Wiki article to configure the guide settings. It's been 10 hours, and all channels show no program data...
Hi, I am in the same situation as MRMR1234, recently moving from WMC to MediaPortal on Windows 10. I haven't gotten to trying to...
So, I was forced to move to W10 after may years of using WMC on xp then W7 for Live TV and DVR. I've been going thru few options...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom